7.12.2009

Casual Day Out

leopard-2
leopard-1
(SEED Basics off shouldered white tee, leopard prints scarf, Chanel inspired bag, G2 black skinnies with side zippers, thrifted weave motifs ballerina flats, Vincci heart pendant, F21 sunnies)


Remember my previous post about meeting an old friend of mine over a cuppa Starbucks? Yes, this was what I had on and I apologise for the common combo and the late post. Well, come think of it, I never mention anything about doing an outfit post for that day. LOL. Anyway, a few days after, I discovered this pretty lil thing from a local boutique and although it was quite costly, I bought it anyway. There goes my money again. I actually did an outfit post for that shoe but it was terrible. I couldn't bare letting you guys witnessing such horrendous outift. Hideous combination. Urgh. Soon, you have my word :)


strappy-sandals
ps: I wanna start wearing those things I splurged on cos they're all stacking up in my closet, begging me to wear 'em. My July's resolution!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your bun! :) and the scarfff.

xx

Little Peaché said...

thanks for your feedback! i bought the real high stilettoheels.

Love little peaché

ivy said...

wow! i love these post so much! nice outfit and lovin those strappy sandals!

Damsels said...

lol but at least the shoes are nice . and i like the cuffed jeans

on your first outfit i love that you add the long scarf to make it less casual

Anonymous said...

Wow, love your style. Somehow you always managed to pullout a very good oufit each time. Love the clarity of the pictures!

Unknown said...

this nail polish is very natural! I like it :) (and your shoes too!)

Soren Lorensen said...

the tee is great - so simple but off shoulder for that twist.

nora said...

i love everything you're wearing :)

jennamariia said...

i like the outfit. + i loooove those sandals! they are gorgeous :p

HeadOverHeelz said...

Ur 2nd pic somehow turned out not so u, i mean very different from ur avator's cool look!!
Beautiful sandals u have here and i love the black flat sandals in the previous post too! :)

DENNI said...

great look. like it. gorgeous sandals
kiss



Chicmuse
http://thechicmuse.blogspot.com

Posh said...

You look lovely! <3

playwithfashion said...

Lovely, pure outfit!
Great gladiator shoes...

. said...

Goooorgeous sandals! I love the interesting weaving pattern.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You look gorg. Love the sandals!!

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

omg I have never seen sandals as COOL as these. Where did you find them????

Philipp said...

Very nice sandals!