6.29.2010

LIFE IS A BARREN FIELD, FROZEN WITH SNOW

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ph. by sara
(Vintage navy blue blazer, thrifted chiffon top, oxford heels, random drawstring bag, hat and braided belt, Soak Republic bangles)

DIY-ed the buttons (again) and replaced them with gold carved-like ones, not to mention shortening the hems of the shorts upon editing these pics.
I figured it's a little too long here and so I chopped off approx 3 inches away. Do expect a much improved debut of the shorts soon. Lately, that's
all I have been doing - Altering clothes, to fit me.

On another note, my sister has recently cited that she'll keep her blog running again (Yay). And recently as well, my younger sister made a come
back to fashion blogosphere (Another yay). Do check them out
here (coming) and here. Two completely contrasting style and personality, a must
see. Well, some of you might have already known.

Phew, I think I can officially stop pestering them now.




22 comments:

Anna Leo said...

I love all about this look ;)

Anna from Sheisagnie!

Laura Gerencser said...

Love your rings!!

Mila said...

Oh my gosh I love this so much!!!
You really look amazing!

WENDY said...

Thank you all :)
Cos initially, I didn't think it turned out right here.


<3

rouli said...

hey!

u look absolutely amazinnnnnnnnn!

love love love this look!

keep in touch:))

kiss

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

Joanne Lyn said...

i love your shorts and blazer! definitely a good idea to change the buttons to gold carved-like ones. :DD

good handiwork there.

Yaary said...

ohh the boots are so cute! you look awesome beauty ;)

Cupcakes are fashion ! said...

That vintage blazer and those rings are so gorgeous.

http://cupcakesarefashion.blogspot.com/

XOXO, C.

E said...

I LOVE this look! Totally inspiration. And I want your hat!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Awesome shorts and shoes!! I adore that hat!! Lovely! xoxoxoxoxxoo

michelle_ said...

there's nothing more to talk about this outfit . its simply fab !

www.glistersandblisters.com

joana said...

You’re so sweet. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. You’re comment is very special to me. Ohh and don't forget to add me on facebook and twitter.

Keep following
Love, johanna

joana said...

I've passed an award for you. Come and see on my blog.
Love, johanna

Mart. said...

I loooove your rings*.*
And your look is so ♥
I FOLLOW YOOOU:)
love, marta.

Raj said...

This is such a great look
All your rings are fab

black n white ladies said...

sweet vintage dear...

ladiesblacknwhite.blogspot.com

K A T H L E E N said...

super cute outfit love the shoes! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com
xo

V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Georgia said...

Much love to the boater hat, and the one out there that will fit on my head
It would be mine

WENDY said...

Thank you all, for the comments! :)


<3

Kate said...

I entered for your giveaway before looking at the rest of your blog, but just want to say it's lovely & I'm following you now through bloglovin! I love this outfit, the shorts are darling! & now off to check out your sisters' blogs as well!

Katt said...

That snake ring is sick! and by sick I mean totally awesome. I love the outfit too.