3.26.2009

(Fall)ing with style

balmain_1
balmain_2
balmain_3balmain_5
Photobucket
(Balmain F/W 2009, style.com)

One of the things I dislike most about Fall/Winter collection is the fur. I'm not a PETA activist nor an animal lover but simply because fur just makes the whole fall/winter season to be oh-so-complicated and down right heavy. Maybe some of you might think, that's the purpose of having Fall/Winter collection and it has to have fur in it otherwise, we might as well just have Spring/Summer collection round the year. Hmm that's just my opinion.

Other than that - multiple shots of black. I've always loved black but overdosage kills. But, if I have to choose between black and fur as the must-have elements for Fall/Winter, I'd definitely go for black. Maybe I just haven't got over the Spring/Summer season yet. Pardon me.

Note : Balmain 'R-O-C-K-E-D' it!

1 comment:

S. said...

ok I looked at all these pages to say : I definitely love this blog ! And you're such a beauty !
Kisses from Paris